My Amazon Vita Bundle came in today :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My Amazon Vita Bundle came in today :)

User Info: The_White_Comet

The_White_Comet
4 years ago#1
I love the Vita well spent money IMO, just started playing LittleBigPlanet demo :) might buy the real thing, is online really active? Also, hows Ragnorok? Is it sort of like Demon's/ Dark Souls? As like the whole co-op kind of thing
I knew a girl once... Gavin... Always used to XciteMe, if you know what I'm saying.

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
4 years ago#2
Mine did too, though I'm not opening it until tomorrow. I'll reward myself with it after getting schoolwork done.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: CannondaleBob

CannondaleBob
4 years ago#3
I got mine yesterday, opened it up right away and charged it. Then went thru the system set and stuff. Still haven't had a chance to play Assassins Creed yet.
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#4
Welcome ye cretins!
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: finaljayfantasy

finaljayfantasy
4 years ago#5
I got it 3 weeks ago and im loving it. Best thing ive got in some time and well worth the $250 i spent on it. You guys did get a hell of a deal on amazon tho. Hope you all are having fun with it
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers

User Info: BriceFTW

BriceFTW
4 years ago#6
you guys get 1 day shipping from amazon for it to arrive today? still waiting for mines to arrive tomorrow :( lol

User Info: The_White_Comet

The_White_Comet
4 years ago#7
BriceFTW posted...
you guys get 1 day shipping from amazon for it to arrive today? still waiting for mines to arrive tomorrow :( lol

I actually did "free shipping" and Amazon estimated i would get my Vita on Friday but it came in today O.o
I knew a girl once... Gavin... Always used to XciteMe, if you know what I'm saying.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
4 years ago#8
Mine is not coming in till Thursday, supposedly. Ahhh the wait!
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: bigt3224

bigt3224
4 years ago#9
It depends on where you live. Some places have an Amazon Warehouse a lot closer than others. I ordered something last night with two day shipping and it got here today.
PSN: bigt5478

User Info: LunarKnights

LunarKnights
4 years ago#10
tomorrow!
Gamer Tag: LionheartFLCL
3DS: 2621-3481-6230
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My Amazon Vita Bundle came in today :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived