What game to get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What game to get?

User Info: SolidShadow3

SolidShadow3
4 years ago#1
I have $16 on the PSN, and I'm trying to decide what to get. These are what I own:

Gravity Rush
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Mortal Kombat
Rayman
Shinobido
Katamari

Escape Plan
Mutant Blobs Attack
Super Star Dust
Sunflowers
Sound shapes
Fieldrunners
FFVII
Klanoa
MGS
MGSPW

I also have access to my brothers games, but I don't remember all of them. I know he has AC, Lego Lord of the Rings, Army Corps of Hell, and Ragnorok Odyssey.

Now, I have plenty of costumes for LBP, All the DLC for GR, The first for Escape Plan ( no interest in the other) and that's about it.

I was think of Castlevania SotN, or the DLC for Shinobido, but I wasn't sure how the DLC was, and I had SotN on Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!
PSN: Solidshadow3 (Vita Only)

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#2
My opinion:

Get 1.99 more and get PS+ for 3 months. You get several of those games plus any new offerings in the near future.

If you dont want to do that:

Vita

Gravity Rush

PSP

Ys Seven
Elminage

PS1

Your fav game from the huge offerings
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
4 years ago#3
if your trying to stay under the $16 cap you could go with Zen Pinball and get some tables
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.

User Info: GenocideHeart

GenocideHeart
4 years ago#4
Get Growlanser Wayfarer of Time. It's currently on sale for 14,99 and is one of the best RPGs on PSP, and Vita compatible.
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius

User Info: mjnoir1

mjnoir1
4 years ago#5
Ps + is worthless you dont own the games, you rent them. If youre into rpgs get ys 7. You wont regret it.

SolidShadow3
4 years ago#6
One thing I am looking for in this game is either something fun that I can come and go from (platformer, etc..) or something that will suck me in really bad. I have been playing MGS2 for the last month or so, working on the plat, I only have one more to go (finish my VR missions) and I'm so ****Ing bored with it (Which kinda sucks, its my favorite game series). And I'm not a huge fan of RPGs, I like them, but more simple ones (Pokemon) or action-adventure style (WoW, Dark Alliance).

User Info: BriceFTW

BriceFTW
4 years ago#7
hot shots golf is $18 on psn, if you enjoy those kind of games.
that's about it around that price lol

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#8
mjnoir1 posted...
Ps + is worthless you dont own the games, you rent them. If youre into rpgs get ys 7. You wont regret it.

So for some people thats ok. I play a game then I am done. I dont need to own the physical copy forever. Also, gamefly does good business.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 years ago#9
If you like Fieldrunners, you should get Plants vs Zombies.
Sine Mora is quite good too.

SolidShadow3
4 years ago#10
I had Plants Vs Zombies on my computer a while back. It is a lot of fun, and I heard from my brother that there is new content for the Vita version, is it worth it for the new content?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What game to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived