New Digimon Adventures game for PSP and Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Digimon Adventures game for PSP and Vita

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#11
cjs177 posted...
The problem is, the last show, Digimon Xros Wars, hasn't been dubbed yet and it's not very feasible to localize a game that has those characters in it.

Xros Wars is actually being brought over. The problem with Digimon is that its popularity plummeted worldwide.

Really? I didn't know that! Well good then. Maybe that would mean some new games in the future... *wishful thinking*

If there hadn't been such a huge gap between Frontier and Savers perhaps Digimon would still be popular today, but the five year hiatus caused everyone to forget about Digimon. Sad. I have a fair bit of the Digimon trading game cards :) I managed to get them before the store stopped selling them.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: poolmav2007

poolmav2007
4 years ago#12
Honestly, I've been dreaming about a game that would follow the events of the first season. This looks like how I would have pictured it. From the looks of it; this is the game I've been waiting for. I hope it comes out. Even if it only comes out in Japan. I will learn Japnese for this game.
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.

User Info: Mask_of_Desire

Mask_of_Desire
4 years ago#13
I wish we were getting it, but oh well.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
PSN: TheKingofWisdom

User Info: marsvalient

marsvalient
4 years ago#14
It's based on the original cast and their adventures... I'm nostalgia-ing so badly... kinda wanna go back and watch those now... but good luck with that...

I'm sad now...

I'll be buying the game... but I'll be sad till then....

T~T
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2

User Info: ljobenza

ljobenza
4 years ago#15
Freelance_Wolf posted...
The problem is, the last show, Digimon Xros Wars, hasn't been dubbed yet and it's not very feasible to localize a game that has those characters in it. That's what I assume happened with the DS games. Of course, it doesn't explain the other games that have nothing to do with Xros Wars though, like that PSP game.

I love Digimon but let's face it. It's just not as popular as Pokémon. Digimon is better :(

Last night I tried out Digimon Battle Online though. It's kinda fun, but I'm probably biased 'cause it's Digimon.

Digimon anime > Pokemon anime

Pokemon games > Digimon games

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#16
That's it, i'm learning japanese.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
4 years ago#17
Oh my dear sweet lord...I must have this.
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com Some Silly Ass Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/CloudXL

User Info: kakashik99992

kakashik99992
4 years ago#18
It's a PSP only game. Funny how there is better psp games coming out in japan than Vita games lol.

There is a bigger trailer(with some spoilers lol) in siliconera

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/20/digimon-adventure-lets-you-make-choices-during-event-scenes/

It will be those jrpg vn mix games
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Digimon Adventures game for PSP and Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived