when i tried re-downloading infamous it said i could download it to the vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. when i tried re-downloading infamous it said i could download it to the vita

User Info: rebelleader13

rebelleader13
4 years ago#1
but when i tried it, it wasn't on the content manager and it wouldn't let me download it to my ps3 :(
A leader is always a work in progress.

rebelleader13
4 years ago#2
bump.

User Info: godofwar64

godofwar64
4 years ago#3
where did it say that?

rebelleader13
4 years ago#4
godofwar64 posted...
where did it say that?

when i tried to install it. it said this content can be used on the psp and ps vita system.

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
4 years ago#5
Just a glitch. No way, Sony remade the game for psp and vita.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#6
I wish.
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately

User Info: flaminhawk

flaminhawk
4 years ago#7
I've a friend who has got that exact problem, he said it also happens with Dead Nation. It must be a glitch.
He doesn't even have a Vita lol, and the message that says to connect a Vita stops him from installing it on the PS3.

User Info: Biezulbub669

Biezulbub669
4 years ago#8
i wish too. i miss infamous. I almost platinumed the first one. The only trophy I need is to do all the special moves lol..... Infamous 2 I beat as a good guy and meant to go back and beat it as a bad guy but I just lost interest :( then I ended up getting the DLC Festival of Blood for free and I never beat that either lol :(

But I would play the hell outta Infamous on my Vita!!!
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#9
Biezulbub669 posted...
i wish too. i miss infamous. I almost platinumed the first one. The only trophy I need is to do all the special moves lol

But I would play the hell outta Infamous on my Vita!!!

Same on my original account. Damn that trophy.
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately

rebelleader13
4 years ago#10
flaminhawk posted...
I've a friend who has got that exact problem, he said it also happens with Dead Nation. It must be a glitch.
He doesn't even have a Vita lol, and the message that says to connect a Vita stops him from installing it on the PS3.

so what do i do call sony?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. when i tried re-downloading infamous it said i could download it to the vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived