Vita games you are playing to get by the end of 2012

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games you are playing to get by the end of 2012

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#1
1) resistance burning skies,(i platinum this game already and got to max level in the multplayer, but rebuying because it cheaper then COD)

2)Playstation allstars BR

3)ACIII: Liberation

4)Ult Marvel vs Capcom 3

5) Mortal Kombat,(only 14.99 used :D)
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#2
P4G

BTW, PSASBR & ACL are good
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
4 years ago#3
i have all of those besides mortal kombat vita but i do own it on ps3 and i hear it plays the same so those are all good games, but i would hold out on AC 3 because i hear there is a glitch that erases your save file i am holding out on playing my copy until a patch comes out for it

games i plan on getting are

call of duty
silent hill book of memories
persona 4
metal gears solid collection

if you like fighting games i highly recommend street fighter x tekken it is hours of fun
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#4
fan615boy posted...
i have all of those besides mortal kombat vita but i do own it on ps3 and i hear it plays the same so those are all good games, but i would hold out on AC 3 because i hear there is a glitch that erases your save file i am holding out on playing my copy until a patch comes out for it

games i plan on getting are

call of duty
silent hill book of memories
persona 4
metal gears solid collection

if you like fighting games i highly recommend street fighter x tekken it is hours of fun

i wait for the 2013 patch before i buy street fighter x tekken,
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: Exia009

Exia009
4 years ago#5
Not so much planning, but watching MGSHD and PSASBR to see if they drop. If not, no harm done. I bought HSG this morning cus of it only being $10, never ever planned on doing that before today. :p
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009

User Info: starfox3

starfox3
4 years ago#6
silent hill: book of memories

virtues last escape

ps all stars

dorkuo

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#7
I'd like to pick up Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and possibly Persona 4 Golden. Waiting for ACIII:L to go cheap.
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Nintendo Land (Wii U), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
4 years ago#8
marioparty17 posted...

3)ACIII: Liberation

Good luck with that one, glitch fest ahoy!
Contender Eliminated.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 years ago#9
"Sonic All-Stars Racing: Transformed" is getting here in a few days. No way I can finish all "Need For Speed: Most Wanted" races by that time though.

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#10
Nothing, I'm punishing myself, no games I really need since Persona Golden
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games you are playing to get by the end of 2012

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived