i sold it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
4 years ago#1
i sold my assassin's creed liberation game i got in my vita amazon bundle. only played it for all of 10 mins and it was really fun but i can't seem to get into a game just to get the data erased after beating it so i sold it at game stop and got $16 for it which went to pay for call of duty black ops which is an amazing game
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922

User Info: snakeyes01

snakeyes01
4 years ago#2
Thinking bout doing the same thing really not feeling the game. Btw i need some friends can you add me psn is in my sig
3ds fc 5112-4351-8572 / GT yunrocks vita psn Biggielil23 " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."

User Info: davidvinc

davidvinc
4 years ago#3
ok.
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
4 years ago#4
ok i'll add you my psn account is the same as my name here fan615boy
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
4 years ago#5
I sold it too because it was glitched to the s***house.
Contender Eliminated.

User Info: finaljayfantasy

finaljayfantasy
4 years ago#6
I played all the way thru the game and im not really one to get all the trophies, i play for the story. I sold mine on CL and got 25 for it and got my PS+ with it for Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and the other games
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers

User Info: Chicken453

Chicken453
4 years ago#7
I might do the same. Played it for an hour, couldn't get into it then popped P4 in and have been playing that for 3 days.
Just a chicken

User Info: baldwhitegit

baldwhitegit
4 years ago#8
I played it for 5 mins then fell asleep while walking and then traded it in.
Drunk because I hate everything

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#9
I never saw the, appeal in assassins creed. There are way better stealth game options..
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO

User Info: pokemonmaster0

pokemonmaster0
4 years ago#10
MegaMettaur posted...
I never saw the, appeal in assassins creed. There are way better stealth game options..

It's more of action game than stealth game. A few sections force stealth, but they're the weaker parts of the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived