Playstation Vita is under my Xmas tree!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation Vita is under my Xmas tree!

User Info: Piesia

Piesia
4 years ago#21
LordKizer posted...
Unfortunately the world is doomed on the 21st, so if any you have you have Vita's under the tree... I'm sorry, but we'll be all dead in 3 weeks.

Hey, ask for one gift on st Nicholas day (December 6th) and pick your vita present.

Problem solved! ;-)

Best regards,

Piesia

User Info: LordKizer

LordKizer
4 years ago#22
I wanna play my Playstation Vita that's under the tree!! Syfy is playing a scarey movie about the end of the world!!

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#23
I thought it was proven that the Mayan calender indeed does have days after the imminent doomsday... doesn't that contradict the doomsday theory?
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: dedrick123

dedrick123
4 years ago#24
wtf does Xmas means?

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#25
dedrick123 posted...
wtf does Xmas means?

X Mass Effect. XMas is the shortened name.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: finaljayfantasy

finaljayfantasy
4 years ago#26
Eseenuz posted...
I'm thinking of getting my nephew a Vita. He love little big Planet, but his mom got him a 360 with BLOPS 2 even though he asked for LBP and a PS3, poor kid, he's only 9.

I think I'll get him a Vita for Christmas

I got my nephew the Black Ops bundle cuz he likes BO and im getting him AC3:L cuz he has all the others on his PS3. hes 13 and has been wanting to get a Vita for BO:D so i hope it makes him happy.
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
4 years ago#27
Well actually the Mayan calendar didn't take leap year into account so if the prophecy was true the world would have ended quite awhile ago. *Is nurd*
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
4 years ago#28
somebody336 posted...
Well actually the Mayan calendar didn't take leap year into account so if the prophecy was true the world would have ended quite awhile ago. *Is nurd*

somewhere along the lines of 1999?
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura

User Info: Dragonyeuw

Dragonyeuw
4 years ago#29
Eseenuz posted...
It doesn't mean the end though, that's a misinterpretation man.

It represents the evolution of our species a whole

Could it be? Will 3ds owners and Vita owners join hands and sing kumbaya around a campfire as a sign of our evolution?
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#30
Dragonyeuw posted...
Eseenuz posted...
It doesn't mean the end though, that's a misinterpretation man.

It represents the evolution of our species a whole

Could it be? Will 3ds owners and Vita owners join hands and sing kumbaya around a campfire as a sign of our evolution?

Or an end to the world

In reality 99% of owners of both consoles don't give a flying crap about the other handheld or own both themselves
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation Vita is under my Xmas tree!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived