The Vita really is a wonderfull handheld.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The Vita really is a wonderfull handheld.

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
4 years ago#1
Vitassurence whatever...

Point in years ago i never tought i be playing P4 on the go.
Or let alone have almost PS3 graphics on the go. (Wipeout 2048)

I am looking forward to what both the Vita and 3DS sucessors will have to offer.
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#2
the three best games on the vita atm are gravity rush x project diva f x uncharted golden abyss, but yeah in the future itll pick up. the 3ds has only kingdom hearts iirc, thats not good enough for me, especially when i grew out of that series half a decade ago =l

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#3
I am looking forward to what both the Vita and 3DS sucessors will have to offer.

I can't imagine either Sony or Nintendo releasing successors to the Vita and 3DS on a short or medium term, by completely opposite reasons.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#4
yeah I don't see Sony ever making another handheld :(
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#5
I dont think Vita surrance belongs on here anymore, half the haters or the trolls are enjoying the Vita now, and the other half of the gamers on here now have a Vita, I'm actually glad this has happened, but I already knew it would happen, eventually one is gonna buy one, or we don't dwelll on this side of the message board of gamefaqs for nothing with that being said, I love my Vita and i'm happy to have purchased such a device that I still can't believe actually exists.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#6
Vitassurence whatever...

Point in years ago i never tought i be playing P4 on the go.
Or let alone have almost PS3 graphics on the go. (Wipeout 2048)

Persona 4 on the go is priceless
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
4 years ago#7
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the three best games on the vita atm are gravity rush x project diva f x uncharted golden abyss, but yeah in the future itll pick up. the 3ds has only kingdom hearts iirc, thats not good enough for me, especially when i grew out of that series half a decade ago =l

Persona Golden dethrones those 3 as the best vita game. Heck, I personally believe it contends as GOTY compared to Walking Dead, Mass Effect 3, Xenoblade, Dishonored, and XCOM.
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board

User Info: darkstar4221

darkstar4221
4 years ago#8
The Vita will only be wonderful once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita. I agree with the TC the potential for the Vita is huge. In the future the Vita will be pirated so bad Kazuo Hirai will be using a pirated Vita.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#9
It will be even better once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita.

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg
New Little King Story English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/6Ce9c0wH3UE

User Info: darkstar4221

darkstar4221
4 years ago#10
TheExiled280 posted...
It will be even better once it's hacked. I can see the Vita being pirated and hacked even more compared to the PSP. There will be both hardware (modchips) and software hacks for the Vita.

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg

Yeah I know it was a grammar mistake, I just wanted to point out the pirating/hacking potential is huge. Especially considering that it's a handheld, and handhelds have been more prone to piracy compared to consoles.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The Vita really is a wonderfull handheld.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived