Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

User Info: deathsaber79

deathsaber79
4 years ago#11
Persona 4 Golden is my game of the year. An absolute must-play, and the exact tonic for anyone who has enjoyed JRPGS but has gotten burnt out or jaded by the genre.

I was skeptical going on, but this game really is as good as they say- look at all the 90% + reviews out there for it.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 years ago#12
I would like to know how to upgrade the personas, aka getting new ones, i havent yet hit a tutorial about how to "capture" the monsters, what to do, suggestion on how to do it, which is what i ment by pathetic tutorial.

now THIS is a good tutorial, say what you want about the game but the tutorial is an effing tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANOTfP8Lr5w

why does so many games lack such a thing
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: RalphWiggum33

RalphWiggum33
4 years ago#13
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
RalphWiggum33 posted...
Actual combat system is great

Dungeons are fairly bland, randomly generated I think

Story-- would you enjoy role playing as a Japanese teen in high school? Do you like friendship/dating simulators? Do you mind a slower story, lots of talking/cutscenes?

This is how I always saw the series as well - I never could get into it.

yeah, at my age, I can't say I identified with any of it and found it pretty awkward to play. And seeing how people talk about the game and the characters, I think I'm not the target audience.

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
4 years ago#14
P4G is a phenomenal game. The experience is like none other, though if you were to get into the persona series, I'd start with persona 3 portable or persona 2: innocent sin on the psp since they're slightly a bit outdated of an experience, even though they've got strong storylines.
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: thetoughkid

thetoughkid
4 years ago#15
This is by far the best handheld game of anything that has come out for both 3DS and Vita so far.
Zoidberg ftw

User Info: Whitecat007

Whitecat007
4 years ago#16
thetoughkid posted...
This is by far the best handheld game of anything that has come out for both 3DS and Vita so far.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 years ago#17
hello??
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
4 years ago#18
Persona 4 is definitely worth getting if you don't mind long story sequences with plenty of reading and social aspects. If Persona 3 (ps2 ver) would get similar enhancing as p4 got i would buy it instantly as i bought P4 golden.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
4 years ago#19
Bought the last copy at my local game store, every where else was sold out. It's an awesome title if you love RPGs in general.

User Info: HarvestrOfSouls

HarvestrOfSouls
4 years ago#20
Be warned that if you do get it, it has a somewhat long and restrictive intro. Once the game opens up and allows you to make your own schedule it will get great.
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 4 Golden worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived