do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

User Info: buck6439

buck6439
4 years ago#41
Yeah, its only worth downloading if its a game that you will want to switch in and out of a lot, otherwise your just eating space with some of the games. I would only really want to download it if the file was under around 2.5 gb, and usually smaller than that. I also like to collect things so its usually nice to have hard copies around (i have several hundred of them lol)

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
4 years ago#42
32gb card here, I own 16 US games, all digital. 1 hardcopy, gundam seed battle destiny (no choice).
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513

User Info: jaekidd1012

jaekidd1012
4 years ago#43
I'm a spur of the moment person so I buy digital or physical based on whichever is the more convenient/feasible option at that time.
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#44
I have VT 4 digitally but I plan to buy all future games physically and leave the digital games to those games that are only available digitally.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#45
When it comes to games, I buy almost all hard copies. I make an exception for puzzle games I play at random for a few minutes. I refuse to carry a cartridge with me for a game i play ten minutes between other game sessions.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: manobon

manobon
4 years ago#46
All digital, but wait for sales and such, unless it's a game I'd be excited enough to pre-order (and they usually have first week bonuses for those types of games).

User Info: colecashus1216

colecashus1216
4 years ago#47
both but i rather hard copys, so i can trade or lend to friends. plus i'm
too cheap to buy a 32 card.but need one bad now lol to many games

User Info: JTStarkiller

JTStarkiller
4 years ago#48
When prices are the same I always go digital. It's just so damn convenient. I've got loads of games on my 32 GB card (everything from PS+ and more) and still some room left. Obviously if I can save a chunk of money I'll pick up the card, but digital is great. You can't lose it, no switching games, and I honestly don't care about "collecting" games. The boxes aren't terribly exciting. There isn't a manual or anything anymore. I don't need more stuff to own.

User Info: blakbird13

blakbird13
4 years ago#49
Mostly download with 3 physical games... From now on it will be all download...
I want a Champions of Norrath HD collection...

User Info: cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd
4 years ago#50
I kind of like having the disk or card for all of my games. The only exception is PC games since I despise swapping disks during the install and most games are on multiple DVDs. Oh and any game that doesn't have a physical copy like PSN games and such.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. do you guys download your vita games or buy the hard copy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived