They should make a yu-gi-oh game for Vita.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. They should make a yu-gi-oh game for Vita.

User Info: VerySolidusSnak

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#1
With 3D monster animations when they attack, but probably not as they are way too many monsters by now to make 3D models of.
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)

User Info: graveyouto

graveyouto
4 years ago#2
Yeah I would totaly Buy a vita yugioh game on the vita.I think they haven't made one because they don't monies how to make the xyz effect work properly lol

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#3
For the last few nights there has been an outcry for YGO...did y'all buy the Uncharted card game, and it rekindled the spark to d-d-d-d-d-duel?
Playing: Japanese Boy 4: The Girl-den

User Info: CODOG_OMEGA

CODOG_OMEGA
4 years ago#4
darkdragongirl posted...
For the last few nights there has been an outcry for YGO...did y'all buy the Uncharted card game, and it rekindled the spark to d-d-d-d-d-duel?

I probably won't touch that game, can't say that if I did, it would rekindle some spark for the old series. But I wouldn't mind it if Konami produced a sequel to Nightmare Troubadour. That game seriously needs a sequel
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!

User Info: BikeaLoss

BikeaLoss
4 years ago#5
Yup, a console for kids and a game for kids. Looks like a good idea to me.

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
4 years ago#6
Most likely a game based on Zexal which isn't that bad.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. They should make a yu-gi-oh game for Vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived