Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
5 years ago#11
A little childish of a game for me.

D:
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: da_dude14

da_dude14
5 years ago#12
Bought it for $20, it was fun as something to hold me over before NFS:MW and PASBR were released. I wouldn't pay more than $20, but at that price it was worth the purchase.

User Info: TheLibrarian

TheLibrarian
5 years ago#13
Frys has Rayman and Ninja Gaiden for $15 each. If you don't have a Frys, print out the page from their site and take it to a Best Buy. They price match it.

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
5 years ago#14
I found the PS3 version fun with 3 people. It was fun laughing at the ways the other 2 managed to find ways to die(again and again).

Probably wouldn't of been that great alone. well worth $30-$40 maybe even $50 though. So worth full price though with multiple people.

User Info: FoBiA

FoBiA
5 years ago#15
Awesome game.
"So who is FoBiA, really?" - CJayC

User Info: Akagehisa

Akagehisa
5 years ago#16
Rayman is a fun game and looks amazing, I'm glad I buy it, can't wait for Rayman legends on the WiiU.

NG is an amazing game too,, but I understand if it is not likeable for gamers of this gen.
I will alwais respect any game that forces me to be patient and use a lot of guarding and wait for openings, NG is old fashion hardcore,, I dig that.

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
5 years ago#17
Love Rayman. Getting the platinum on it was a fun challenge as well. One of, if not the, best looking games on the Vita.
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/girshootslasers/1315697017393-1.jpg

User Info: FelineCyborg

FelineCyborg
5 years ago#18
rayman origins is excellent. paid full price for it because i was desperate for some entertainment on an 11 hour plane ride. best sidescroller in YEARS ninja gaiden sigma is also excellent if a bit, dare i say, dated (well the core game is 2004) but i was around when the game first came out so i loved it. love both games.
"I can't enjoy anything unless everybody is, one guy starving some place puts a crimp on my evening" - Woody Allen

User Info: minjonator1234

minjonator1234
5 years ago#19
I got into Rayman when JoshJepson on youtube made Rayman playthroughs. He even started a joke, calling Rayman Origins "Rayman's Oranges, Organs, Orgies, etc".
This will be the longest allowed sig. PM me to help me add to it. On second thought, I can probably do it by myself. I don't need your help. wow. I did it. huh.

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
5 years ago#20
Awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived