Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#21
Hated the mechanics.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
4 years ago#22
Hated the mechanics.

Me too man, they're always trying to overcharge me for repairs on my Honda Accord. I mean, yeah, I know it's a 1993 model, but I can tell a transmission issue from a simple air intake filter problem!
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
4 years ago#23
Metalsonic66 posted...
Hated the mechanics.

Me too man, they're always trying to overcharge me for repairs on my Honda Accord. I mean, yeah, I know it's a 1993 model, but I can tell a transmission issue from a simple air intake filter problem!

Word.

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#24
Isn't there a demo for this?
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756

User Info: Crepitant

Crepitant
4 years ago#25
thefinalgent posted...
A little childish of a game for me.

In what way?

User Info: TranslatorTom

TranslatorTom
4 years ago#26
I prefer the gameplay and music more in the original Rayman, but I did like the high-res graphics in Origins. I also wish they didn't turn all of the spoken language into Pig Latin, because I thought it worked fine in normal English before. I also prefer the old character designs. I like the old "plain Jane" version of Betilla the Fairy more than the sexy one.
-Tom

User Info: stevo009

stevo009
4 years ago#27
Played it for xbox. It was a lot of fun. Definately fun multiplayer. If you havnt played it for xbox its a must have.
here i am grammer police. you can create a topic about my grammar. or... if you want. u can just write me that ticket.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Your thoughts on Rayman Origins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived