MGS 3 for VIta?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. MGS 3 for VIta?

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
5 years ago#1
Is it amy good?
Contender Eliminated.

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
5 years ago#2
Haven't tried mgs3 on vita yet. I'm playing through mgs2 though and it looks pretty great. The frame rate is locked at 60fps from what I can tell, I could be wrong.

I think I'll try out mgs3 now

User Info: NebulaEmpire

NebulaEmpire
5 years ago#3
I only played MGS 3 and really liked it. Was definitely one of my favorite games for the system. Didn't get into MGS 2 (played maybe an hour) since I started with the 2 PSP MGS games so wasn't use to the old-school control scheme.

fourgigman
5 years ago#4
Wow locked at 60fps is pretty good.I enjoyed Metal gear 2 but wouldn't wanna play through it again.
Contender Eliminated.

User Info: Shagyam

Shagyam
5 years ago#5
Thinking about getting the collection.
Though I know nothing about Metal gear.

Should I start with the older Nintendo games or just start on Solid?

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but with the new trailers coming out, it's gonna speed up the process.
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07

fourgigman
5 years ago#6
Shagyam posted...
Thinking about getting the collection.
Though I know nothing about Metal gear.

Should I start with the older Nintendo games or just start on Solid?

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but with the new trailers coming out, it's gonna speed up the process.

The original psone classic is a good place to start.
Contender Eliminated.

NebulaEmpire
5 years ago#7
Pretty sure starting from Solid would be the best route.... from what I've read, the earlier games aren't really relevant.

Although the games themselves are fairly self-contained. Although I'm sure I missed out on a lot of stuff, I enjoyed the series starting from whatever the first PSP MGS game was and then playing Peace Walker and MGS3.

User Info: wartpigX

wartpigX
5 years ago#8
metal gear aCid? the card game?
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money

NebulaEmpire
5 years ago#9
Apparently called MGS: Portable OPs

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
5 years ago#10
So I'm smoking my cigar prone, slicing up snakes for food. This looks even better than mgs2. I need to play more of it but the frame rate is on par with its ps3 counterpart

I think Vita could possibly pull off mgs4 like graphics, come on Kojima you know you want to.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. MGS 3 for VIta?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived