Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

User Info: Emperorwon

Emperorwon
4 years ago#21
Don't know why anyone would've gotten a Vita for FFX HD, considering it's also a PS3 game and the Vita version won't even be HD.
---
---

User Info: Juppongi

Juppongi
4 years ago#22
Yes, definitely. I've been waiting for it to get a HD remake as I haven't played it before. I would prefer to get it on Vita, but I don't mind PS3, as long as they DO make an HD remake.

User Info: XMonkeySniperX

XMonkeySniperX
4 years ago#23
I've already given up on seeing it. If it happens, cool, if it doesn't, I expected as much.
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
4 years ago#24
i put no because it was not the game that sold the vita for me street fighter x tekken was, but i would have been a game i would have bought if it was out
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922
(message deleted)

User Info: PringerX

PringerX
4 years ago#26
No. I already played FFX ten years ago.
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll

User Info: nevi

nevi
4 years ago#27
A bit. I still have unfinished business with the original, but if I really want to get it, I can nab a ps2 copy and get it over with. But having it everywhere I go is an absolute plus :D
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for your understanding.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
4 years ago#28
No, not at all, HD re-releases barely look any better anyways. Also I still have it for PS2 and don't own a Vita.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Trishiechu

Trishiechu
4 years ago#29
If it never came out, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. But I would jump on it if it did. My PS2 broke and I never got a new one... plus, its just convenient for me to have it on my PS3, which I use for everything.

User Info: sambar1992

sambar1992
4 years ago#30
i care but i didnt get a vita only for that game
3DS FC: 0602-6764-7970
PSN: sambar19
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived