How many vita games do you have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many vita games do you have?

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#41
4 retail (though my copy of p4g seems to be missing)
20 ps1 classics
2 digital psp (Disgaea 1 and 2)

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 years ago#42
Physical - 1
Digital - 4, though 2 of them are Jet Set Radio and Retro City Rampage.
PSP - 3
I don't like to THINK of myself as a metagamer, but I do have metagaming tendencies...

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#43
1physical
9 digital(across 2accounts)
5 psp games
3 ps1ganes (2 accounts)
PSN:arclouksx -playing:Unit 13,Legend of dragoon,ff6,kz3mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: Hrothdane

Hrothdane
4 years ago#44
I just got my Vita for Christmas, so all I have so far is P4G (physical copy).

That should hopefully change in the near future.

User Info: RussiaOne

RussiaOne
4 years ago#45
In total, about 20. Never had that many PSP games in 7 years of owning one.
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T

User Info: ps2snesgod

ps2snesgod
4 years ago#46
6 so far
book of memories
zero escape
mortal kombat
gravity rush
uncharted
little big planet

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#47
15 digital
1 physical

Gravity rush is my only physical game and I only got that the day i got my vita because I wanted to play it right away when i got home. DD Lets me make a back up copy of my game. Physical does not. DD is the future. It's funny too cause i bought most of my PSP games Digitally and now I got access to those on my vita too.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#48
7 carts + countless PSP digital games.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie

User Info: Bleach313

Bleach313
4 years ago#49
3 Digital Games
2 Downloadable Games

Theirs TONS of Vita games I want, but all of them are in Japan and aren't localized. Heck I'm still waiting for Tales of Innocence R. I'm also hoping Tales of Hearts R get localized here, and I have 3 Vita games coming out next year I'm hoping to purchase.
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
4 years ago#50
Not many yet since I just got the system, but I currently have 3 Physical games:
Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition, and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.
I also plan on getting Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and a few others physically when I can. I also have 2 PSP games that are digital that can play on it: Persona 3 Portable and Pinball Heroes (from the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY I got awhile back). I also have about 6+ PSOne classics digitally: Final Fantasy VIII + IX, Grandia, Parasite Eve, Xenogears, and I think one more, but I'm not sure. For PSOne Classics I plan to also get Breath of Fire 4, Chrono Cross, and Wild ARMs 2, at least (Dragon Warrior 7, if they ever bring that as a Classic if they don't localize the 3DS remake of it). There are plenty of uses for my Vita in the forseeable future, when i have the extra cash and time.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many vita games do you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived