How many boxed retail Vita games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many boxed retail Vita games do you own?

User Info: cloud358

cloud358
4 years ago#71
Darthvoorhees13 posted...
I wonder how has this gone six pages without some smartass saying "0, I don't own a PS Vita".

My response is the above.

i already posted what games i had but....that was my goody twoshoes twin clone....i dont really have any games for ps vita cause i dont have one XD (you asked for it) lol

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#72
4 games
Persona 4 at 31 dollars
LBP at 20 dollars
Uncharted at 15
Gravity Rush at 17

Next will be FFX or PSO2 if they make it west.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
4 years ago#73
Only 1 Gravity Rush cause i'm going all digital. Only got gravity rush the day i bought my vita because i didn't want to wait for a download.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: TheKonamiMan

TheKonamiMan
4 years ago#74
7 so far:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Will get Persona 4 as soon as I can find a copy at Gamestop so I can use the gift card I got for Christmas.

The only retail released games I have digitally are Gravity Rush (free from PS+), Unit 13 (because the sale price with PS+ was just too good to pass), and Playstation All-Stars (since the Vita version came with the PS3 version). The rest of my digital stuff is digital only in NA.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/SilentSig.jpg
|A|L|I|E|N|S| - My Anti-Drug

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#75
I have three but my dad bought me the CoD bundle because they were sold out of everything else. At least it came with a memory card, so I'm thankful

Persona 4: Golden
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
CoD: Blops Declassified Since it came with the system, it only comes in a small sleeve, no box. God, I feel "unholy" when I have to put it in the P4:G box.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD

User Info: kobra02

kobra02
4 years ago#76
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Persona 4 Golden
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Shinobido 2
BlazBlue
Touch My Katamari
PSN ID: Kobra02, GT: AZEE90
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many boxed retail Vita games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived