You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

User Info: nesky

nesky
4 years ago#41
CREEnana posted...
XenoGEARS was the best RPG. For moi

Fixed that for you :)
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#42
HelIWithoutSin posted...
A new Shining Force would be awesome.

Very much so.

shdwdrgnix posted...
I'd take Romancing SaGa on the Vita. would love for the first 3 to get an official translation, and get plenty more

And this. Played 1, 2 and 3 on my Super Famicom as a kid. I also liked the Martial Arts specialized Predator looking character from 2.
Enemies scaling to my level was a new and challenging thing, and the generations thing was interesting as well. If only I had understood better what I was playing back then...
Official Carpenter of the Wooden 2"x4" board. http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived