Do you guys think the PlayStation Vita's current pricing is affecting its sales?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you guys think the PlayStation Vita's current pricing is affecting its sales?

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#51
The only reason people don't buy the vita is because they can't afford it? Really? That's the logic we are STILL falling back on?

It's not a matter of being able to afford it or not; it's a matter of value. I can afford to buy a cup of coffee that is $10 but I'm not going to buy it because I don't consider the value worthwhile.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: gambit444

gambit444
4 years ago#52
of course it is affecting sales but it's not the only thing effecting sales. If they sold it for $20 it would fly off the selves despite all other issues.
i Think if they can get it in the $179 USD range they would have price not be an issue. as for the lack of quality games....
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you guys think the PlayStation Vita's current pricing is affecting its sales?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived