Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
4 years ago#121
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

700 isn't improvement. Even less so when on it's worse weeks the competition still goes above 60k. A 700 jump is just stagnation.

yup. Pretty much just statistical noise.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: FlaccidKratos

FlaccidKratos
4 years ago#122
blundermine posted...
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

700 isn't improvement. Even less so when on it's worse weeks the competition still goes above 60k. A 700 jump is just stagnation.

No! It is insignificant only to the average person. But to a mathemagician, this is huge!

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#123
FlaccidKratos posted...
blundermine posted...
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

No! It is insignificant only to the average person. But to a mathemagician, this is huge!

Got a test for statistical significance? ;)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#124
Compass posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

Oh, snap. My mistake. Carry on, good sir.

LOL

Longer than we think is Monday, January 14, 2013 6:16 PM apparently.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666

User Info: KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver
4 years ago#125
Air_Gear_ posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol. I thought the admins were on your side? XD
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
Guerrilla Soldier 4 years ago#126
Vita's was the only one whose number rose, isn't it? Isn't a big jump, but it's still in the + category.
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!

User Info: SetecAstronomy

SetecAstronomy
4 years ago#127
stargazer64 posted...
Compass posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

Oh, snap. My mistake. Carry on, good sir.

LOL

Longer than we think is Monday, January 14, 2013 6:16 PM apparently.

LOL. It seem like this guy is having some bad luck with his accounts. His accounts either get banned or he stops using them out of embarrassment.

Mr. Gear, a word of advice: If you just be respectful to others around here you won't have so many problems on these boards. It's perfectly okay to have a different or unpopular opinion-- that's what makes these forums so lively-- but you don't have to be so negative all the time. When you disagree with others, just keep it classy. Hope this helps :)

User Info: HMRSX

HMRSX
4 years ago#128
Why hasnt this been posted on the 3DS board...hmmm Kitt?

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
4 years ago#129
HMRSX posted...

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH

U mad bruh?

U seem mad bruh.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#130
HMRSX posted...

SMH

SMH indeed. At you, not Kitt.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived