Best way to sell my Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best way to sell my Vita

User Info: MorriskinD

MorriskinD
4 years ago#1
I have both the 3DS and Vita and I honestly barely play either of them. I am starting to really play the 3DS now that Fire Emblem is coming out. The demo is insanely awesome. But my Vita is not getting any play. I have barely any time put in on it and its in perfect condition with a 16 gig mem card. I also have hot shots golf and wipeout. How much should I sell it for and where? Serisouly, I would appreciate the help.
Insanely excited for the Wii U launch. Playing Pokemon Black 2 right now.

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 years ago#2
craigslist?
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174

MorriskinD
4 years ago#3
Done craigslist with other games and stuff and I have had an insane amount of scammers. CL is not an option.
Fire Emblem for the 3DS is such a great game....need I say more

User Info: baldwhitegit

baldwhitegit
4 years ago#4
Take it to gamestop and let them offer you 12 dollars for it
Drunk because I hate everything

User Info: baldwhitegit

baldwhitegit
4 years ago#5
Take it to Gamestop and let them offer you 12 dollars for it
Drunk because I hate everything

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
4 years ago#6
eBay's been good for me, but the fees are steep. Something like 13% listing fee, and then a paypal transfer fee.

User Info: AFBABAY

AFBABAY
4 years ago#7
I'm telling you right now, craigslist is the best way to get the most value for this. It's pretty easy to differentiate between a human and a scam bot lol , if you want to go through paypal I'll give you $25 for that memory card though

User Info: sausage54

sausage54
4 years ago#8
MorriskinD posted...
I have both the 3DS and Vita and I honestly barely play either of them. I am starting to really play the 3DS now that Fire Emblem is coming out. The demo is insanely awesome. But my Vita is not getting any play. I have barely any time put in on it and its in perfect condition with a 16 gig mem card. I also have hot shots golf and wipeout. How much should I sell it for and where? Serisouly, I would appreciate the help.

I would recommend a local pawn shop or EBay if you're comfortable with such. Craigslist also works.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.

MorriskinD
4 years ago#9
Yeah I gave in and did Craigslist. Below is the link if your interested.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/vgm/3582363277.html
Fire Emblem for the 3DS is such a great game....need I say more

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#10
That's a pretty nice deal :) GL
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best way to sell my Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived