Now THIS Is How You Sell Systems

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now THIS Is How You Sell Systems

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
4 years ago#41
Too bad they don't do this with the Vita. Not that there's six games on the Vita anyone wants to play, but I'd buy the hell out of a Persona 4 Golden/Soul Survivor bundle.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#42
CyhortI82 posted...
Too bad they don't do this with the Vita. Not that there's six games on the Vita anyone wants to play, but I'd buy the hell out of a Persona 4 Golden/Soul Survivor bundle.

Actually if Atlus allowed it a Vita Persona bundle would be amazing. Crystal White Vita with 8gb memory card with a physical copy of P4G. In addition 3 download codes for Persona, Person 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 3 Portable. Add a 3 month PS+ membership as well.
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
4 years ago#43
Who would want to play 6 games of any game series in a row? I wouldn't even want to play all of the 3D Zeldas in a row.

If they were smart, they'd make it a more diverse bundle. They're catering to hardcore GoW fans, who happen to already own PS3s. Nobody tries a game or a system by buying the entire franchise first.
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#44
Holy. ****ing. ****.
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa... She's My Everything... <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg

User Info: MEFreak1984

MEFreak1984
4 years ago#45
vidalmoraza posted...
PS3 is 6 year sold, Vita is barely 1, you think Vita is not gonna have something similar in like 4-5 years?

Vita won't survive that long, I'd give it 1-2 years before the next handheld is rolled out.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Starbucks"

User Info: CaptainMoose

CaptainMoose
4 years ago#46
MEFreak1984 posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
PS3 is 6 year sold, Vita is barely 1, you think Vita is not gonna have something similar in like 4-5 years?

Vita won't survive that long, I'd give it 1-2 years before the next handheld is rolled out.

Sony's out of the handheld market for good in a couple years. .

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
4 years ago#47
Clearly Sony cares more about the PS3 than it does the Vita...
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#48
I'd love to buy that for $250... I just like the Red Slim. Maybe if it had less storage it could be a lower price.

As for Vita, it needs 8 GB, the system, and either PS+ for 3 months or a game like Persona for $200 - $250.

User Info: lostkiwi

lostkiwi
4 years ago#49
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/news/god-of-war-ascension-ps3-bundle-includes-all-six-games-6403196

$350 for a 500GB PS3, with all God of Wars to date, plus 30 days free PS+. Damn.

Now come up with something similar to the Vita, and expand the install base!

Blimey, that is a stunning deal.
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#50
Vita doesn't need this. This PS3 bundle will sell well, but that's because there isn't a stigma of selling consoles at $350. There is a stigma on selling handhelds at $250 or over though. Vita doesn't need more value. It needs a lower price tag to lure consumers. $199 and under yells out "Buy me!" to the consumer. $299 is an auto red flag regardless of the goodies packed inside.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Now THIS Is How You Sell Systems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived