screen protector

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. screen protector

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
4 years ago#1
such a great accessory, i recommend it to all ps vita owners. for 10 bucks you get 2 vita protection screens. its pretty much needed if you hate scratches.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#2
Somewhere in amazon for a lesser price you get x3 front and back screen protectors.

User Info: Tommy2GoGo

Tommy2GoGo
4 years ago#3
I bought a full frontal protector + a back protector + a plastic shell for my vita + a carrying case.
Do not regret. plastic shell doesn't bother me + it protects my vita from any smudges / marks especially since I own the black one. I can set the ps vita front or back and not worry about scratches.

I got it all for around 10-14$ with shipping.

Do not regret.

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
4 years ago#4
I bought Snakebyte screen protector and cta hand grip from amazon.uk few days ago. They should come at next week. I don't know if Snakebyte includes 1 or 2 protectors but i regret for not ordering one extra to be on the safe side if something goes wrong when i apply it...

User Info: Cloud069

Cloud069
4 years ago#5
I find screen protectors take a little bit of the sharpness out of the screen.
PSN: Cloud073

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#6
Never used one. Never had a single scratch on either of my two Vitas.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. screen protector

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived