Who has played or owns DJmax Technika?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Who has played or owns DJmax Technika?

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#1
How good is it? Is it worth $45?
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#2
I have not played it. Many people seem to absolutely love it, though.

I also just wanted to leave this here:

Stupid fat Reggie waste of space hamburger.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster
4 years ago#3
it depends entirely on whether you're a music-gamer.

a lot of people don't see the point in music games(especially asian music games) and for them it would be a waste of money, but if you really enjoy music games like that it's well worth it because you don't often get a chance to get a game like that

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#4
Signs and 100% worth it. ALMOST my fav game on the VIta (P4).

- Ton of content
- 67 Tracks
- Great gameplay using touchscreen
-Gets very difficult

I had never played a rhythm game before, took the plunge, and dont regret it. Personally I would get the cart if I ws you. Only five extra bucks, free shipping from Cali, and they were giving away a free 20 poster when I ordered a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.technikatune.com/buy.php

The above is the developer site, located here in US. For the life of me I dont know why they dont offer the retail cart in stores.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin
4 years ago#5
It's pretty great if you're a fan of rhythm games. I bought it for $45 and don't feel regretful about it at all. I can't wait for the DLC packs to start rolling out.
TheSporkWithin on Steam and PSN.

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#6
I am a fan of music games. Got FF Theatre for 3DS last year and it was great. Love ouendan too.

a lot of people don't see the point in music games

This makes no sense. You could say that about games in general. Music games is a different genre.
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
4 years ago#7
I'd suggest grabbing the demo off the JP store before committing. I love DJMax Portable, but I cannot stand finger-touch-screen rhythm games, Technika included.

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
4 years ago#8
Nerdstick posted...
I'd suggest grabbing the demo off the JP store before committing. I love DJMax Portable, but I cannot stand finger-touch-screen rhythm games, Technika included.

the thing is touch screen is how technika is supposed to be played. seeing as how the arcade cabinet is touch screen.
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

User Info: torres007

torres007
4 years ago#9
Its a great game I just wish it had some non Korean music.
Torres man get a sig.

User Info: GardianBou

GardianBou
4 years ago#10
I bought the physical Japanese version a 2 months before the US release. Paid $90. Worth every single penny. Between that, Miku, and Persona 4, I've probably logged 200 hours.
Laptop: Alienware M17x | i7 920xm @ 3.6ghz | 12gb DDR3 1333mhz | CrossfireX 6990m 2gb @ 845mhz | 17" 1920 by 1200 | 1TB + 1TB HDD + OCZ Agility 3 120gb |
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Who has played or owns DJmax Technika?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived