What are your thoughts on gravity rush?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are your thoughts on gravity rush?

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#21
I felt drained playing this but not because it was difficult but rather, the combat being so stale. I deleted it rather quickly off my Vita. Good thing it was free with Playstation Plus, I hate to think someone somewhere actually bought this without having it bundled with the Vita...
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard

User Info: MobileWarfare

MobileWarfare
4 years ago#22
I thought it was pretty weird at first, but it got fun when i figured out the controls.I was having a blast until about Chapter 14 where the gameplay got boring. At that point i kinda rushed through the missions to get the trophy for finishing the missions. I was a little disappointed that the story was not that great. Although I did enjoy the cel-shaded graphics and unique gameplay.
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)

User Info: Vincent137

Vincent137
4 years ago#23
Took me 3 months to finish a 15 hour game. The first half was slow and repetitive but it does pick up and concludes nicely. I liked the characters but I think I would have had more of a connection with Kat if she had a voice actor behind her. The fighting never improves but the challenges were fun.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#24
It was a decent game that had a lot of potential that went nowhere. While I thought the combat problems were exaggerated, the story felt rushed and empty, with a cliffhanger that made me feel as if they only gave us half a game intentionally so that they could sell the sequel.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: TheKonamiMan

TheKonamiMan
4 years ago#25
I was very disappointed with it, the game felt like it was rushed to the market way too soon. Felt like an extended tech demo instead of a game.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/SilentSig.jpg
|A|L|I|E|N|S| - My Anti-Drug
Maximum Overdrive 4 years ago#26
TheKonamiMan posted...
I was very disappointed with it, the game felt like it was rushed to the market way too soon. Felt like an extended tech demo instead of a game.

So, it was Gravity Rushed?

*rimshot*

-_-

*walks out of topic*
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL

User Info: SonicFreak99

SonicFreak99
4 years ago#27
One of my favorite Vita games. I never got bored of combat myself. Loved the animation and the battle music. I could finish the battles any way I wanted, unlike some boring linear RPG's I've played. The story is a lot deeper than it seems on the surface, and the sequel should answer a lot of the tough questions. A lot of people just skimmed through the story when it is actually quite interesting.
PSN: MetalGearLiquid

User Info: WiiFan77

WiiFan77
4 years ago#28
Gravity Rush is one of the only action games I actually like. Lol at all the assassin's creed / fps players saying it sucks.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: murdochAV

murdochAV
4 years ago#29
I think it sorta tried to coast on having a neat mechanic. Flying around (or falling around, whatever) is awesome for a few hours, but when there's no content beyond it there's nothing to hold your interest. Even though it is a short game, I got too bored to finish it (got to that chapter with the village of kids before I stopped).
Maximum Overdrive 4 years ago#30
WiiFan77 posted...
Gravity Rush is one of the only action games I actually like. Lol at all the assassin's creed / fps players saying it sucks.

I enjoy the AC series, fps games, and GR.
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are your thoughts on gravity rush?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived