My credit card is invalid?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My credit card is invalid?

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
4 years ago#1
I don't understand what the problem is. I have bought things from the PSN store many times before. I have checked to make sure all my info is correct, even checked my bank account to make sure I have the funds which I knew I did. Yet for some reason it's not letting me.

I just bought my new Vita about half an hour ago and have been trying to buy PS+ both on my PS3 and my Vita but it just keeps saying my card is invalid.
White 2 FC: 0863-1151-3669

User Info: Xeedragon

Xeedragon
4 years ago#2
Synbios459 posted...
I don't understand what the problem is. I have bought things from the PSN store many times before. I have checked to make sure all my info is correct, even checked my bank account to make sure I have the funds which I knew I did. Yet for some reason it's not letting me.

I just bought my new Vita about half an hour ago and have been trying to buy PS+ both on my PS3 and my Vita but it just keeps saying my card is invalid.

Someone's been a bad boy.....
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.

User Info: 2xkrazy

2xkrazy
4 years ago#3
If you can PM me your card info, I could check its validity.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My credit card is invalid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived