best game so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best game so far?

User Info: iNikeOne

iNikeOne
4 years ago#1
looking to buy a new game which one?
Add me on Xbox: iSnowPro/PSN: iSnowPro/3DS: 3780-9232-8066

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#2
Disgaea 3.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#3
Persona 4 Golden

If you don't have it you deserve a...

*fishslap*
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
(message deleted)

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#5
Persona 4 Golden

If you don't have it you deserve a...

*fishslap*

Other quality titles are: LittleBigPlanet, Gravity Rush and Virtue's Last Reward.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#6
P4G
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#7
I know you guys like using my fish slapping, but do you guys know where it comes from?
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#8
Spiffy247 posted...
I know you guys like using my fish slapping, but do you guys know where it comes from?

Sorry for stealing your fishies. :-(

I remember before the 3DS even launched people there were using the fishslap meme. Honestly I don't know it's true origins. I always assumed it was based off of Lew from the Muppets.
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#9
Lord_Vishana posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

I remember before the 3DS even launched people there were using the fishslap meme. Honestly I don't know it's true origins. I always assumed it was based off of Lew from the Muppets.

I have been using the fish slapping far before the 3DS occured. It was 2002. My youngest sibling was watching a Veggie Tales movie while I was in the room on the family computer. In it, the Ninevites would slap eachother with fishes. And a few years before that, I was watching Monty Python's flying circus. and there was a bit where 2 people were slapping eachother with fishes. And then a guy pops up and says "And now for something completely different". After seeing both of those, I started fish slapping people on the internet.

That is how I started doing it. I don't know if other people did it before me, but I never saw it done until recently.

But yes, I started in 2002.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#10
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

I have been using the fish slapping far before the 3DS occured. It was 2002. My youngest sibling was watching a Veggie Tales movie while I was in the room on the family computer. In it, the Ninevites would slap eachother with fishes. And a few years before that, I was watching Monty Python's flying circus. and there was a bit where 2 people were slapping eachother with fishes. And then a guy pops up and says "And now for something completely different". After seeing both of those, I started fish slapping people on the internet.

That is how I started doing it. I don't know if other people did it before me, but I never saw it done until recently.

Oh coolbeans, thank you for telling me of the origins of it. Didn't realize it was ever on Veggie Tales, I loved that show. I still remember every Silly Song with Larry. :-)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived