Anyone think Konami would make a new MG game on Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone think Konami would make a new MG game on Vita?

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
4 years ago#11
Idk about another acid game, but Peace Walker was widely successful and if the AI was a little better I'd consider it one of the best MGS games ever.

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#12
I doubt GZ would really work on the Vita for what its trying to do.

Peace Walker was great but I feel as if a new Ac!d entry could really benefit from the Vita's hardware.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#13
Thamauturge posted...
Plot twist... Metal Gear Solid V AKA Phantom Pain is actually Metal Gear Solid Vita.

People still think this?
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Spiroth_Kweehh

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#14
METAL GEAR SOLID V: Phantom Pain
exclusively on VITA as a tie in to METAL GEAR SOLID: Ground Zeroes.

The same way Assassin's Creed III: Liberation worked with Assassin's Creed III.

This is my dream for VITA, alongside a FFIVCC-like remake for FINAL FANTASY III, FINAL FANTASY V, FINAL FANTASY VI, Before Crisis: FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY Dimensions, FINAL FANTASY X Complete Collection HD and FINAL FANTASY XII IZJS HD, Kingdom Hearts I.5 HD Collection and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Collection, Theatrythm, Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII HD / PSN release, and a MGS4 port.
If you throw FINAL FANTASY XI too, VITA would be my dream machine. Seriously though, I hope even just 1 of these happens.
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#15
I don't understand how people could think a PS3/Xbox360 title could end up being an exclusive for another system. Higher chance of it being on Wii U than Vita...
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone think Konami would make a new MG game on Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived