I was so close to buying a Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I was so close to buying a Vita

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#31
I got both handhelds so I can play all the games on both systems..WOOHOO!

Thats how I avoid the 360 / PS3 / PC battles too. Get all of them!
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
4 years ago#32
vita hasnt been out a year. when 3ds was in its infancy year it had less games than vita.

just like 360 came out before the ps3 it took a while for ps3 to come out on top
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
4 years ago#33
BruceLee1974 posted...
Isn't Persona 4 a better game anyway ? I don't go off rankings and wouldn't play any of those game but apparently you people like those sort of games.

But yeah persona 4 has better rankings so it must be the better game :)

LMAO @ this pathetic reassurance. Too bad you don't need a Vita to play P4 or you might have a point:) Wanna play FE:Awakening, an original 2013 release as opposed to a port of a 5 year old game? 3DS or bust.

Also, reviews and Metacritic are legit again? Shocking hypocrisy!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"

User Info: dcaoKO

dcaoKO
4 years ago#34
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Isn't Persona 4 a better game anyway ? I don't go off rankings and wouldn't play any of those game but apparently you people like those sort of games.

LMAO @ this pathetic reassurance. Too bad you don't need a Vita to play P4 or you might have a point:) Wanna play FE:Awakening, an original 2013 release as opposed to a port of a 5 year old game? 3DS or bust.

Want to play P4 with more personas, social links, cut-scenes, an extra month, converting to skill cards, able to choose skills inherited, visit two extra locations, extra dungeon, and play it in HD?

Get a Vita.

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
4 years ago#35
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Want to play P4 with more personas, social links, cut-scenes, an extra month, converting to skill cards, able to choose skills inherited, visit two extra locations, extra dungeon, and play it in HD?

Get a Vita.

Original 2013 title>2008 title with extras.

I own both, and there's no competition; I want to play original titles in 2013, not 2008's leftovers with a few extras.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"

User Info: dcaoKO

dcaoKO
4 years ago#36
AceAndJunpei posted...
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Get a Vita.

Original 2013 title>2008 title with extras.

I own both, and there's no competition; I want to play original titles in 2013, not 2008's leftovers with a few extras.

Ok, then you are happy with your vanilla version and I am happy with my complete version.

And those extras are more than just "little". It has improved the game dramatically.

User Info: nariusseldon

nariusseldon
4 years ago#37
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Get a Vita.

What HD? Vita does not have a HD screen. In fact, its screen looks worse than most smart phones.

So porting really old games with a bit of extra is the "winning" strategy for vita? No wonder its forecasts need to be cut 3 times.

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#38
This has to be by far the most troll heavy board on this site.
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg

User Info: nariusseldon

nariusseldon
4 years ago#39
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
no idea what people see in the new fire emblem. 3ds owners never played a srpg before? played one srpg, you've played them all.

Isn't that the problem Sony has? They don't know what people like. Otherwise, they would have sold a lot more vita.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I was so close to buying a Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived