New Muramasa Gameplay Video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Muramasa Gameplay Video

User Info: DrROBschiz

DrROBschiz
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zg7_m2cnUx8

SOOOOOO GOOOOOD

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#2
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#3
My body is ready for this. I hope Akys gives us a Western release date soon.
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Lemmywinks13

Lemmywinks13
4 years ago#4
The game is awesome. Probably a lot of Vita fans looking forward to this that hated it on the Wii though lol.

User Info: WhiteSword7

WhiteSword7
4 years ago#5
its Muramasa
Muraaaaaaamasaaaaa~!

Insta buy!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#6
OMG the game looks amazing, and the fighting looks great too. At the beginning of current gen I never thought we would see so many incredible 2d games, I'm so glad I was wrong.

User Info: Prayer_abyss

Prayer_abyss
4 years ago#7
It looks very similar to the Wii version. The underrated gem of the dead console suddenly become a beacon of hope to the new born handheld, interesting.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#8
Prayer_abyss posted...
It looks very similar to the Wii version. The underrated gem of the dead console suddenly become a beacon of hope to the new born handheld, interesting.

Lovely sentiment.
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 years ago#9
Looks decent enough. I bought Odin Sphere a while back when it was on sale on PSN, but haven't played it yet. I'll play it (finally) and see if I like it. If I do, I'll consider buying this.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#10
Wowie, this looks sensational! This is easily my most anticipated Vita game.
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Muramasa Gameplay Video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived