Seriously Considering buying a Vita a few questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Seriously Considering buying a Vita a few questions.

User Info: Stabby_Da_Clown

Stabby_Da_Clown
4 years ago#1
I found some Vita's for very good prices and was wondering which was the better deal.

1st- 160.00-Comes with a Vita, case, charger and a 4gb mem stick.

2nd-235.00-Comes with Vita, charger, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear HD Collection, 16 Gig memory card, 4 Gig Memory Card and Carrying Case.(I only really care about one game here)

3rd-250.00-Comes with Vita, charger, screen protector, protection plan through october, 8gb mem stick. Comes with a few games, none of which I care about.

Thanks in advance.
A perfectly logical gamer reaction to something they dislike.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w09rqkY0hbg

User Info: scanbeeno

scanbeeno
4 years ago#2
Choose the second choice and sell the game which you probably won't play and prolly the 4 GB memory stick. That's just me though. Either way they are ALL great deals.
gT: scanbeeno
PSN: envad3rz

User Info: S_T_O_N_E_

S_T_O_N_E_
4 years ago#3
Stabby_Da_Clown posted...
I found some Vita's for very good prices and was wondering which was the better deal.

2nd-235.00-Comes with Vita, charger, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear HD Collection, 16 Gig memory card, 4 Gig Memory Card and Carrying Case.(I only really care about one game here)

3rd-250.00-Comes with Vita, charger, screen protector, protection plan through october, 8gb mem stick. Comes with a few games, none of which I care about.

Thanks in advance.

go with the second. all in all i paid 220 new vita and starter kit. no games. It's worth it.
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.

User Info: enkeixpress_

enkeixpress_
4 years ago#4
If a Vita title is available on both cartridge & on the PSN store, always go for the cartridge version. You'll be glad you did in the long run, believe me.
*holds arms out* I have spoken.
Guerrilla Soldier 4 years ago#5
2nd

And at least try all the games. There's no reason not to.
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#6
Wait.

They are bringing out a 4g vita for 250 and reducing the 3g price. I still wouldn't recommend buying a vita, but if you are going to, you might as well wait.

User Info: enkeixpress_

enkeixpress_
4 years ago#7
Akiba69 posted...
Wait.

They are bringing out a 4g vita for 250 and reducing the 3g price

That's 100% rumor.
*holds arms out* I have spoken.

User Info: BruceLee1974

BruceLee1974
4 years ago#8
But how many people use 3G anyway ? I never take my Vita out if I go anywhere, I always play it at home and just use my wifi if I need it. If they are cheap deals there I would buy it now if I were you

User Info: Garfield64

Garfield64
4 years ago#9
Stabby_Da_Clown posted...

Thanks in advance.

2 is a bit of a waste of money, 2 memory cards, mortal kombat has been $10 multiple times. Uncharted is free with PS+.

3 is a HUGE waste of money

1 is best option ^_^. Buy a $80 32 GIGABYTE memory card for it ^_^ and get playstation plus if you don't already have it. BTW Rumors everywhere saying memory cards are about to have a huge price cut so wait till 20 to buy memory card.

^_^
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#10
"1 is best option ^_^. Buy a $80 32 GIGABYTE memory card for it ^_^ and get playstation plus if you don't already have it. BTW Rumors everywhere saying memory cards are about to have a huge price cut so wait till 20 to buy memory card."

False. 160 + 80 + 50 (ostensibly) = 290

Option 2 with Plus - 235 + 50 = 285 plus having physical games and only 12 GB less space divided between two cards. Seems the wiser option IMO and more for the TCs money.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Seriously Considering buying a Vita a few questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived