Capcom should done this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Capcom should done this

User Info: Fray_Maken

Fray_Maken
4 years ago#11
RetroFanGirl posted...
Needs an install base to buy the game, which Vita doesn't have.

i'm going to expand on this a bit further.

From what Capcom said RE:R got a AAA budget and resources, but it didn't sell like a AAA title even on the 3DS. They wouldn't call the game a failure, but they wished it sold a lot better.

Moving it to other consoles at this point is about "breaking even".

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#12
Fray_Maken posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...

i'm going to expand on this a bit further.

From what Capcom said RE:R got a AAA budget and resources, but it didn't sell like a AAA title even on the 3DS. They wouldn't call the game a failure, but they wished it sold a lot better.

Moving it to other consoles at this point is about "breaking even".

Take into consideration what constitutes a "successful" game to them. They are notorious for their completely unrealistic sales expectations.
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: Gxgear

Gxgear
4 years ago#13
I would buy it first day on Vita, but on PS3 maybe when it's on clearance 2 years down the road.

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
4 years ago#14
RetroFanGirl posted...

thank you for stating as a fact that i dont exist, very adult of you
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.

User Info: FindmeElseweyr

FindmeElseweyr
4 years ago#15
RetroFanGirl posted...

thank you for stating as a fact that i dont exist, very adult of you

Damn bro, you must have more money than me to be able to afford 1,000,000 copies of RE:R
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
4 years ago#16
Capcom SHOULD have done a lot of things.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: LitCandlez

LitCandlez
4 years ago#17
Lord_Vishana posted...
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...
Capcom should make the Resident Evil: Revelations for PS Vita cause every systems(3ds/Xbox360/PS3/PC/WiiU) has them but not Vita...

Why? Anybody that has a Vita has at least one of those. It shouldn't have even been released on 3DS imo

May I inquire as to why you think Revelations didn't deserve to be on the 3DS?

Because if you have a 3DS, then you have a 360/PS3/PC/WiiU. No reason to downgrade the experience and put it on a handheld. At least the Vita could have been close to the console version. 3DS is just wtf.

Besides, most people who have the 3ds are children/ aren't looking for this type of game. You can deny this all you want and post your favorite picture of kids playing COD, but it is true. I have seen many more kids with a 3ds/ds than I have adults. Most of the people I see with psp/vitas are teens/young adults. I don't care if you are, or know somebody who is an exception. People on this board represent a minority of gamers.
-- -
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Capcom should done this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived