Vita has no games!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita has no games!

User Info: mmpepsi

mmpepsi
4 years ago#1
Not really.

It actually has a lot of games. It's kind of dead for a few months, but there's a lot out for it. Maybe no system sellers but still more than enough for anyone to play.

User Info: legionofpancake

legionofpancake
4 years ago#2
I saw your joke topic on the 3DS board too, so I thought I'd just drop in and say hi. Hi!
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.

User Info: sal_stinger

sal_stinger
4 years ago#3
gingers have souls

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#4
I'm having a weird sense of déjà vu...

Isn't owning both great? You have the best of both worlds. :-)
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: MobileWarfare

MobileWarfare
4 years ago#5
Haha, good topic. Having the best of both worlds is nice but I really only enjoy Nintendo's first party games.
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#6
I'm really contemplating on getting a 3DS XL tom (if the newegg deal is still on by then).

But IDK if FE:A and KH3D would be enough..

I was looking forward to RE:R but I bet the definitive version would be on my gaming PC :(

>.<

I'm not sure I like the other upcoming 3DS games except maybe PJXZ..

I feel like the 3DS XL might get another price drop too since the VITA'd likely be 199.99 soon..

gahh.. compulsion sucks T.T

Sorry, I got too far off from the topic.

@thread: if you use 3DS system seller standards, u be disappointed with the VITAs offerings.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#7
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm having a weird sense of déjà vu...

Isn't owning both great? You have the best of both worlds. :-)
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita has no games!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived