That's it? NO exclusive Vita news?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. That's it? NO exclusive Vita news?

User Info: XCrossYZ

XCrossYZ
4 years ago#1
god damn it, GOD DAMN IT SONY!! I don't care about remote play, I don't care about Ps4, but no freaking news on memory card price drops. Holy **** I hope they have some extra news left because damn I feel handicapped by having a Vita only
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
4 years ago#2
I have a Vita only right now, and I'm ecstatic.

This was a new console announcement, of course they're gonna focus on cross console connectivity. PS4 games on Vita? YES PLEASE.
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#3
LOL
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#4
Its not over
Its a PS4 conference
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
4 years ago#5
BossBang posted...
I have a Vita only right now, and I'm ecstatic.

This was a new console announcement, of course they're gonna focus on cross console connectivity. PS4 games on Vita? YES PLEASE.

Couldn't help but dance a little.

For a nominal fee of a PS4, you'll have an entire next-gen console library available on your Vita :) Sounds pretty good to me.

User Info: JonnyZ

JonnyZ
4 years ago#6
BossBang posted...
PS4 games on Vita? YES PLEASE.

From what I understand, that's not what it is...it's REMOTE PLAY PS4 games on Vita...which is not as great.
PSN: ErikJon
WKC:IE ID = Jonny

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 years ago#7
^No but close enough... tbh IF the rumors are true on 1 2 and 3 running on it (cant watch it, i have watched about 1 hour which hell of lag... the connection is pathetic, and no im pretty sure its not my pc... sigh ill watch it on youtube tomorrow.)
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.

User Info: Xeedragon

Xeedragon
4 years ago#8
How does this actually inspire someone to get a Vita? "Yay",Remote Play, too bad for everyone who won't blow money on a PS4. So much for "live streaming of games" to the Vita.
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.

User Info: mjnoir1

mjnoir1
4 years ago#9
Yay. Another QQ topic.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#10
Remote play with the Vita sounds like a punishment. With a dualshock, you have good twin-sticks, better triggers, actual L2/R2 buttons and clickable L3/R3 function.

With the Vita, you get the LOLrear-touch pad.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. That's it? NO exclusive Vita news?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived