Rate value of renewing PS+ for a new owner of the Vita (And longtime PS3 owner)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rate value of renewing PS+ for a new owner of the Vita (And longtime PS3 owner)

User Info: Biskmatar100

Biskmatar100
4 years ago#1
Hey. Now, I already know that the PS3's offering of PS+ was fantastic, but I don't play on my PS3 as often anymore. I got a lot of the Instant Collection back in August (?) 2012, and that was a steal. However, a lot of the deals flew past me because I wasn't interested in them and I don't really play the games in the Instant Collection since they don't appeal to my taste. Now, I recently came to own a Vita and am considering renewing PS+ starting tomorrow or soon. For just Vita, is it worth the $50 entry? Thank you.
PSN/SteamID-Biskmatar100
Video Game Blog-jumpygamer.tumblr.com
(message deleted)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#3
Seems worth it to me, overall. I mean it's only around $4 a month, and I think you get an extra 3 months if you buy a year.

But the selection of games that Europe has been getting has been way better than NA (IMO).
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
4 years ago#4
As a long time PS+ subscriber myself it's been pretty much a no brainer to have the service. Even for just the Vita games alone it's not a bad deal. I think as of right now the free games are:

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP)
Foosball 2012
Wipeout 2048
Gravity Rush
Uncharted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma +

I'm pretty sure it's a 6 game rotation... and tomorrow we'll get Plants vs. Zombies, so one of those is leaving I think. I'm not 100% on how the rotation works, but for the few bucks a month it costs it's worth it even for just the additional sales you get as a + member.

Of course, you may not game much on the PS3, but if you own it and you're a subscriber you'll eventually get something for free that'll make it worth it including the sales.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 years ago#5
I got PS+ for the Vita only and it's been good.
Getting Mass Effect 3 next month on PS3 is a pleasant surprise too :)

User Info: Biskmatar100

Biskmatar100
4 years ago#6
I guess that answers the question. Thank you all! After P4G (and after tomorrow, Persona 2: EP), I was wondering what will the next game on my Vita be after attempting to play Grandia on the go. Shame I won't have any more income for other games after the 3DS' Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, but I'm gonna hope PS+ doles out tons of good games.
PSN/SteamID-Biskmatar100
Video Game Blog-jumpygamer.tumblr.com

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#7
PS+ FTW!
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: DOA Paradise and DOA5+
Tina Armstrong <3 http://i.imgur.com/OIoyp4U.jpg

User Info: Telikos

Telikos
4 years ago#8
with 3 months free at 15 months for $50 its like "wth why not" i like the cloud save for my systems and $3.33 to try out some random games and a few retail release games is honestly not a bad deal
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rate value of renewing PS+ for a new owner of the Vita (And longtime PS3 owner)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived