I need one game and one game only

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I need one game and one game only

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
4 years ago#11
stargazer64 posted...
How about Dynasty Warriors NEXT?

Not so sure about this one. Never really played a Dynasty Warriors game.

cheezedadada posted...
XWolfO posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Any extra information you can provide? likes/dislikes when it comes to genres? Stuff like that...

Well, I don't really like WW2 shooters or other games set around that time, games like GTA and simulations. Anything else's good. RPGs are my favorite, but I think P4G will be enough for now. I think I would rather get something else now and get some RPGs later.

Ahh ok cool thanks...yeah you really cant go wrong with:

What I listed already:

Uncharted
Virtues last reward
Disgaea 3

Other good ones:

sly cooper
Sigma 1/2
Gravity Rush
AC3

IF I had to choose just one game only...I would say either go Uncharted for the action/adventure setup. Its a very nice looking game and I actually liked it better than 1 and 3 on the PS3. If not that, Go VLR because the game/story is so unique and original and interesting that its hard to put down.

Well, I sort of already got Sly when I got it for PS3, but I'll keep the others in mind. If I don't end up getting one of them now, I'll be sure to get them the next time I get the chance. Thank you very much for your help.
I will BURN MY BREAD!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I need one game and one game only

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived