EB Games $199 Vita sale - sold out online across Australia in 1 day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. EB Games $199 Vita sale - sold out online across Australia in 1 day

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#1
https://www.ebgames.com.au/vita-153020-Sony-PS-Vita-with-WiFi-PS-Vita
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif

User Info: Linkin-Park_

Linkin-Park_
4 years ago#2
Shows that price cuts do work. People do want the Vita, if they can get it for a decent price. It's like the 3DS all over again. Now only if it was a real price drop, world wide.
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. http://i.imgur.com/PiRCN3k.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meezbw7wUP1qzk426o1_1280.jpg

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#3
Geez, they get gouged worse on the memory cards than anywhere else I've seen
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: BruceLee1974

BruceLee1974
4 years ago#4
When it comes to games and electronics, we always seem to get the worse prices out of anyone. And yeah it does seem like a lot of people are interested i the Vita with just a price cut, just imagine how many more people would be if Sony announced a tonne more games Over here and the USA.

User Info: xenos74

xenos74
4 years ago#5
I agree, hopefully the price cut will reach other regions so that the vita can really take off. If Sony would just do a worldwide price cut in all regions at the same time, I'm sure the sales figures would look spectacular and really ramp up developer support.

Side note, I notice every so often we get these articles about "vita selling out" or "flying off the shelves" but the weekly sales (or monthly) only show slight boosts. I'm guessing a lot of retailers just don't have that much stock on them to begin with

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#6
xenos74 posted...
I agree, hopefully the price cut will reach other regions so that the vita can really take off. If Sony would just do a worldwide price cut in all regions at the same time, I'm sure the sales figures would look spectacular and really ramp up developer support.

Side note, I notice every so often we get these articles about "vita selling out" or "flying off the shelves" but the weekly sales (or monthly) only show slight boosts. I'm guessing a lot of retailers just don't have that much stock on them to begin with

I don't recall seeing any of those articles.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: Ihavealotofspac

Ihavealotofspac
4 years ago#7
i would've bought a 2nd one if i knew about this sale

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#8
LuminescentRule posted...
xenos74 posted...

I recall you posting a topic with a link to aforementioned article on the Nonstop Gaming General board.

Great news though, the Vita is getting more exposure, now Sony has to expand a price reduction to being worldwide.
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
4 years ago#9
Yessh more Vita games incoming

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#10
Lord_Vishana posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
xenos74 posted...

I recall you posting a topic with a link to aforementioned article on the Nonstop Gaming General board.

Great news though, the Vita is getting more exposure, now Sony has to expand a price reduction to being worldwide.

Aren't you talking about the memory cards? Or the $180 AC3:Liberation bundle on Amazon?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. EB Games $199 Vita sale - sold out online across Australia in 1 day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived