Gah both of Vitas rhythm games are way to expensive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Gah both of Vitas rhythm games are way to expensive.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
44.99$ for a digital DJmax? What the.....and the cheapest I see it on amazon is 49.99$....Hatsune miku is 62$+ with shipping.....dammit!
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#2
pikachupwnage posted...
44.99$ for a digital DJmax? What the.....and the cheapest I see it on amazon is 49.99$....Hatsune miku is 62$+ with shipping.....dammit!

I feel your pain!!!!!

I bought the VITA for those two reasons as well but I find the prices questionable for its value.

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#3
dont be poor trololollo
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#4
marioparty17 posted...
dont be poor trololollo

Please take off your hate glasses for a second. Jeez.

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
4 years ago#5
then dont buy them digitally? i mean i have seen some places where DJ Max is about 20-30$ used, just have to look. And if you honestly think you can find an imported titled for anything less than 50$ you are just out of your mind. Either cough of the money and enjoy the game or find a cheaper hobby.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!

User Info: ff7fan00

ff7fan00
4 years ago#6
DJ Max Technika Tune is $42 right now on Play-Asia. Still hoping for Project Diva to come to NA on the Vita.

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
4 years ago#7
Wish Square and brought Theatrhythm to the Vita instead of iOS. Very addicting gameplay, and would have worked well on the Vita I think. Otherwise I want a FreQuency/Amplitude/Rock Band (PSP) style game =\
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Gah both of Vitas rhythm games are way to expensive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived