Picture Puzzle in Welcome Park tips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Picture Puzzle in Welcome Park tips?

User Info: LyonDRC

LyonDRC
4 years ago#1
I was able to get the 7 Pieces and 8 Pieces Puzzle Trophy, which were a piece of cake. For the 14 pieces I caught some trouble and I searched for tips and stuff and found this image ( http://playstationeu.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/328505i99CCC7536267F64A/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1 ), which make things easier but now, for the 15 Pieces Puzzle I can't seem to finish it under 50 seconds :c I guess I'll need more skill, tips?
PSN Account: LyonDRC
Nintendo 3DS: 2664 - 3546 - 4823

User Info: DruidMettool

DruidMettool
4 years ago#2
You can hit the PS Button to pause the timer.

User Info: nevi

nevi
4 years ago#3
Learn when you can move pieces vertically and horizontally (when the top or the sides get a little distorted) For me, that was crucial when getting those last trophies.
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for ur understanding PS4: http://tinyurl.com/ac7toy8

LyonDRC
4 years ago#4
nevi posted...
Learn when you can move pieces vertically and horizontally (when the top or the sides get a little distorted) For me, that was crucial when getting those last trophies.

This, I can't still figure out when I'm able to move the complete row. Distorted? hmm... I'll have to keep an eye to that.

LyonDRC
4 years ago#5
LyonDRC posted...
nevi posted...

This, I can't still figure out when I'm able to move the complete row. Distorted? hmm... I'll have to keep an eye to that.

Yes! Thanks a lot! I was able to get the trophy n.n INow I have 100% in Welcome Park :3

User Info: sasukexiin

sasukexiin
4 years ago#6
take pictures of numbered grids that match the grid your working on. then place the numbers in order.
Pokemon Black: 0003 2641 0962
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Picture Puzzle in Welcome Park tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived