How many people here CURRENTLY have a Sony console in addition to vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many people here CURRENTLY have a Sony console in addition to vita?

User Info: ElevenOhNoes

ElevenOhNoes
4 years ago#61
My original Playstation is in storage, not sure if it still works. I also have a PS3. PSP 3000, and a PSP Go too, if those count.
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021

User Info: JulesNeci

JulesNeci
4 years ago#62
I have a PS and PS2 at my parents' house.
Here in my college apartment I only have a PS3, PSP and Vita as far as Sony consoles go.
I do have a Wii U and 3DS on the other hand, too :)
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3).

User Info: esehomie14

esehomie14
4 years ago#63
2 PS1s(original and slim)
PS2 (original)
PS3 (slim)
PS Vita

My PSP 1001 is broken and my 3001 is missing.

User Info: babbols

babbols
4 years ago#64
PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and PSV.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!"

User Info: CODOG_OMEGA

CODOG_OMEGA
4 years ago#65
I am a gamer, through an' through. I own all last-gen consoles, this-gen consoles and will be buying all next-gen consoles... I love gaming. It's the only hobby I truly enjoy.

With that said though, I cannot afford or have enough time to play every single AAA title that gets released. So for me ports (namely enhanced versions) are a most! Especially those that I can play on a handheld. MGS: Snake Eater is up there with some of my top favorite games of all time, playing the enhanced version just made this system my number 1 priority handheld this-gen-- which is saying something because the Nintendo DS was a fantastic system.

Welp, there's my 2 cents
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!

User Info: Monoculus

Monoculus
4 years ago#66
Funny thing is that for today and tomorrow, as far as Sony consoles go, I only own a Vita, unless the Xperia Play counts. Tossed out my fat PSX a couple years ago since the laser was shot and I didn't really use it anyways, never owned a PS2, sold my PSP last month since most of my games are digital, and sold my slim PS3 over the weekend to pay off the superslim PS3 I bought last week. Slim PS3 shipped out yesterday, and my superslim doesn't get here until Thursday, although I'm strongly considering trading that for a launch console with a 320GB HDD in it.

I suppose I still do have my Slim PS1 but it still has some sort of power issue so I don't use that either.
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL

User Info: TheKonamiMan

TheKonamiMan
4 years ago#67
I have a PS2, PS3, 2 PSPs, and a Vita.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/Moai.jpg
|M|O|A|I| - My Anti-Drug
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many people here CURRENTLY have a Sony console in addition to vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived