uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
4 years ago#1
separately

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/19/final-fantasy-x-hd-on-ps3-will-include-final-fantasy-x-2/

Damn

Did not see this coming.

So l won't get my charlie's FFX angels game with my copy of FFX for the Vita.....?
lf you want a boring, dull but pretty fighter for the vita get Dead or Alive 5 +

User Info: Klon_Redfield

Klon_Redfield
4 years ago#2
Stop these topics already....

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#3
Either way, I'm still happy. X-2 is precisely what I wanted. Hopefully they'll be a voucher to download X-2 when you buy the Vita version of X.
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#4
Lord_Vishana posted...
Either way, I'm still happy. X-2 is precisely what I wanted. Hopefully they'll be a voucher to download X-2 when you buy the Vita version of X.

I think everyone is stoked that we will get another FF game, but thats not the issue. The issue is a seperate purchase.

Personally I will just buy on PS3 now...Even if its the same price. If the combined cost of the two is ess on the Vita then I might bite.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
4 years ago#5
Until we know the price, it's not either good or bad. Probably the reason for this is that they simply are to big to sell together, so I assume on PS3 it will sell for say $40, while on Vita each will be about $20

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
4 years ago#6
I'll probably get them on Vita since I travel a lot and don't have time for a console anyway.
Reading: A Storm of Swords - George R. R. Martin
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: Nagisa_Shinju

Nagisa_Shinju
4 years ago#7
Until we know the price, it's not either good or bad. Probably the reason for this is that they simply are to big to sell together, so I assume on PS3 it will sell for say $40, while on Vita each will be about $20

Sorry, couldn't help but chuckle at this. SE, cutting people a break on price? I doubt it, extremely.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
4 years ago#8
Ya know what? I am okay with this. X-2 on my Vita? Yes please.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
4 years ago#9
Since I don't want to bother with X-2 I might just get the Vita one. Not sure though, ah well.
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#10
Nagisa_Shinju posted...

Sorry, couldn't help but chuckle at this. SE, cutting people a break on price? I doubt it, extremely.

PS3 will be priced at 60 bucks brand new for he FFX collection and for the Vita it will be 80-100 bucks for the collection due to FFX and FFFX-2 will be seperate purchases/carts.

Now it wouldnt surprise me if they make a cart case to hold more then one cart.
psn: bdawgtimes84
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived