uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#11
I only really want to play X2, though "want" might be a strong word.

I am still not sure if I am okay with this or not, but if there's some sort of cross buy, I can make it work, give my brother the PS3 discs and I keep the digital Vita downloadyness. Which we'd both end up with anyway, since we share a PSN account.

Mainly, I just don't want to play FFX again. No more stupid 255 lighning dodges. EVER.

I wouldn't mind playing the Blitzball again, though. I know everyone hated it, but I actually really like playing FFX Blitzball, and was really good at it, even winning games that supposedly couldn't be won.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: DrROBschiz

DrROBschiz
3 years ago#12
skyrimer3d posted...
Until we know the price, it's not either good or bad. Probably the reason for this is that they simply are to big to sell together, so I assume on PS3 it will sell for say $40, while on Vita each will be about $20

THIS

Quit freakin out over nothing
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. uh, oh Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2. Vita to sell..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived