Would you pay for a Blitzball only game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you pay for a Blitzball only game?

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#1
Of course if they added more stuff and had more teams.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Official Jak of PSASBR boards

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#2
You bet your ass i would. Especially if they included a blitzball manager game. Would be great!

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#3
no
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#4
i have in the past designed a prototype for Blitzball as a console game... but not sure about vita... going to be different
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#5
If it played in real-time like a real sports game and not the clunky way it played in FFX, maybe.

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
4 years ago#6
Only if they hired on John Madden as the commentator.
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#7
XphoenixedgeX posted...
If it played in real-time like a real sports game and not the clunky way it played in FFX, maybe.

that's sort of how i was designing it. :P

though some of the maneouvres are still difficult to implement....
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#8
The likelihood of me doing that is the likelihood of me buying a quidditch game.
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#9
No way. Blitzball was the worst thing to ever happen to the Final Fantasy series. Sorry, I don't want sports in my rpg. Making Blitzball mandatory for Wakka's ultimate weapon was really unfair.
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#10
Lol no
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you pay for a Blitzball only game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived