Is this worth $270?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is this worth $270?

User Info: zaiwen

zaiwen
4 years ago#1
A neighbor of mine is selling his wifi only vita with a 32gb memory card installed. It has some games on it already coz he bought some games off of psn. I was told that if i decide to get it from him, he'll delete everything so i can have a fresh start using my psn account. So basically what will happen is, i'll buy games for it afterwards if i end up getting his ps vita.

It's the complete package of course, with everything inside the box together with the 32gb mc. I've tested it myself so i know there's nothing fishy going on behind the scenes. So am i getting a good deal of $270? Or should i look elsewhere?
GT & PSN: zaiwen3

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#2
I would ask if he's ok with 200-220$ since used on amazon they're 160-180$ without the memory card and the 32GB has been going on sale for around 70$ lately.

User Info: halfelven23

halfelven23
4 years ago#3
used with 32gb for 270??? not worth it

User Info: EonPaladin

EonPaladin
4 years ago#4
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
I would ask if he's ok with 200-220$ since used on amazon they're 160-180$ without the memory card and the 32GB has been going on sale for around 70$ lately.

^This
PSN: Derrysan360-US

User Info: zaiwen

zaiwen
4 years ago#5
Alright, noted. Thanks for the heads up
GT & PSN: zaiwen3

User Info: SSj Chrono

SSj Chrono
4 years ago#6
The other problem is that eventually, should you decide to purchase digital games they will either be on his account or you will have to make a new account, at which point in time the games he purchased will not longer be playable.
You know you've had a great night out when someone gets tazered & it's only half over.
I hit your car, come find me - note on windshield
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is this worth $270?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived