Rumor: PSP Games, PS1 & PS2 Classics getting Trophy support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rumor: PSP Games, PS1 & PS2 Classics getting Trophy support?

User Info: DarkPhoenix852

DarkPhoenix852
3 years ago#11
Resident Evil 3: Be My Valentine - Complete The Game on Hard in 45 Minutes Without Dying (Silver)
Final Fantasy VII: Ira vehementi, Sephiroth! - Defeat Sephiroth in under 7 minutes with 777 HP left (Gold)
Crash Bandicoot Tawna Baby! - Break open every crate in every bonus round in one playthrough (Bronze)

DO WE REALLY WANT CRAZY STUFF LIKE THIS YOU GUYS!? DO WE!?? ...
I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#12
I'd spend hundreds of dollars on PS1 Classics if this happened. I need an excuse to get through my PS1 backlog and I'd do it on the Vita if I could. Playing PS1 games on the PS1 isn't as fun anymore.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
3 years ago#13
It's obviously Gaikai related.
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.

User Info: Kazuhira07

Kazuhira07
3 years ago#14
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Resident Evil 3: Be My Valentine - Complete The Game on Hard in 45 Minutes Without Dying (Silver)
Final Fantasy VII: Ira vehementi, Sephiroth! - Defeat Sephiroth in under 7 minutes with 777 HP left (Gold)
Crash Bandicoot Tawna Baby! - Break open every crate in every bonus round in one playthrough (Bronze)

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

I'm down with you on this one. LoL, how about this FF8: Duel and beat the Queen of cards in Space with all rules enabled.

If they did this I imagine it would boost sales significantly.
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Tales of Eternia

DarkPhoenix852
3 years ago#15
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

I'm down with you on this one. LoL, how about this FF8: Duel and beat the Queen of cards in Space with all rules enabled.

^Yes. I would give up probably but yes!
...A separate topic with possible ps1 trophies should be made :p

User Info: Kazuhira07

Kazuhira07
3 years ago#16
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

Agreed. I actually made a topic like that some time ago on the FF8 board with a bunch of good replies :D MGS would be great and challenging too with trophies.

P.S I'm gonna add you on PSN
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Tales of Eternia

DarkPhoenix852
3 years ago#17
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

Agreed. I actually made a topic like that some time ago on the FF8 board with a bunch of good replies :D MGS would be great and challenging too with trophies.

P.S I'm gonna add you on PSN

Awesome! And okay! Send me a PM if it says I have 100 friends already. I'll delete someone :p
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rumor: PSP Games, PS1 & PS2 Classics getting Trophy support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived