should i wait until next year to get a vita???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. should i wait until next year to get a vita???

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 years ago#11
if u want a vita u should wait for a redesign with a longer battery life which will probably be announced at e3

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#12
If you're waiting on a price drop you haven't paid attention or tried getting a good deal. There have been deals both equal and far superior to a vanilla Vita at $199.99 which will be the price after the drop. Just a few weeks back you could get a Vita with LEGO Batman 2 for $209 at Target.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#13
Rjmhart posted...
Of the 9 posts in this thread i am the 4th person that is waiting to buy a Vita. I really believe there is a market there for people ready to buy it soon. They just need a friggin price drop already, or something big to entice people.

Oh stop. There have been bundles several times for 179 which include a game and a mem card. If people really wanted it, there has been several chances.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
4 years ago#14
Rotuhiiri posted...
If you're waiting on a price drop you haven't paid attention or tried getting a good deal. There have been deals both equal and far superior to a vanilla Vita at $199.99 which will be the price after the drop. Just a few weeks back you could get a Vita with LEGO Batman 2 for $209 at Target.

I had the Batman Bundle in my hand and brought it to the register at Target. Then I read the packaging and noticed it doesn't have a memory card and put it back.

I was going to buy the 3G at Gamestop for $199 but the 3 Gamestops I visited and 2 I called wouldn't honor the price. Turns out its only at Sony stores and not in my state.

I assure you, as soon as I see a new Vita at $199 or a package with a game I want and 4gb at $249, I will buy it that day. I've just got a price set in my mind of what I want to pay for it, and I refuse to pay more than that. That's just me though. I can't speak for other people, but that's where I stand.
Psn: big_bob002

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
4 years ago#15
When it has HDMI get one. I'm waiting til then if it never does, ill pass.

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#16
Rjmhart posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

I had the Batman Bundle in my hand and brought it to the register at Target. Then I read the packaging and noticed it doesn't have a memory card and put it back.

I was going to buy the 3G at Gamestop for $199 but the 3 Gamestops I visited and 2 I called wouldn't honor the price. Turns out its only at Sony stores and not in my state.

I assure you, as soon as I see a new Vita at $199 or a package with a game I want and 4gb at $249, I will buy it that day. I've just got a price set in my mind of what I want to pay for it, and I refuse to pay more than that. That's just me though. I can't speak for other people, but that's where I stand.

So 10 bucks is actually holding you back from buying a console? Those 10 extra bucks also contains a game that you're free to trade or sell.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. should i wait until next year to get a vita???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived