The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Disgaea 3 or Atelier Totori Plus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Disgaea 3 or Atelier Totori Plus?

User Info: LyonDRC

LyonDRC
4 years ago#1
Both games are great, so I'm having trouble to decide which one to get. I'll probably get both over the time, so the question would be "Which one should I get first?".

*** And please don't say just: "Disgaea 3" or "Atelier", explanations will be appreciated :)
PSN Account: LyonDRC
Nintendo 3DS: 2664 - 3546 - 4823

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
4 years ago#2
Disgaea 3 is free right now, get that!
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 (PSV), Persona 4 GOLDEN (PSV), LittleBigplanet (PSV), Persona 3 (PSP), Patapon 123 (PSP) and random PSP games
PSN: michael903

LyonDRC
4 years ago#3
GameNext posted...

I don't have a Plus membership, nor do I plan to get one soon.

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#4
Disgaea 3.

- more content
- interesting story & funny dialog
- more depth
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: inuyasha8106

inuyasha8106
4 years ago#5
LyonDRC posted...
GameNext posted...

buy the cheapest subc. and get a 25 dollar game for free over totori which trash lol
PSN: Xeno8106

LyonDRC
4 years ago#6
inuyasha8106 posted...
LyonDRC posted...
GameNext posted...

buy the cheapest subc. and get a 25 dollar game for free over totori which trash lol

I'm not getting a Plus membership for this game, I know there are others out but still, I would love to have the physical copy of the game and be able to play it whenever I want.

User Info: superbaboonmanX

superbaboonmanX
4 years ago#7
i honestly wouldn't think i would have ever said that a a couple months before but atelier totori is a better game for what it does it's great at it. As for disgaea 3 its alright but there's much better strategy games out there that you can get for much cheaper like ff tactics, tactic ogre and even jeanne d'arc
PS3= noooooo g3amesss
Arisen>dragonborn

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#8
totally different types of games.... what are you looking for?

and Atelier games aren't really your typical JRPG... in fact, i personally do not think Atelier games fit with RPG label... they belong in a different set or subset of games.
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

LyonDRC
4 years ago#9
SieKensou posted...
totally different types of games.... what are you looking for?

and Atelier games aren't really your typical JRPG... in fact, i personally do not think Atelier games fit with RPG label... they belong in a different set or subset of games.

Well, I'm looking for something that's enjoyable, fun, entertaining, etc., etc. etc. to play, I like mostly RGPs, JRGPs, and sutff along those lines. Basically both would be a perfect choice for me, I'm just asking for people's personal preferences :P

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
4 years ago#10
Plus, dude. Seriously. Stop being stubborn. It's so worth it. And if you insist that it's a rental service, well, it's the best one on the planet, then. And your lame excuse wouldn't work with Totori, as it a DD only game. Face it, plus or bust.

That said, Disgaea.
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Disgaea 3 or Atelier Totori Plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived