GameStop question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. GameStop question.

User Info: smelly_boob

smelly_boob
3 years ago#11
USMCinfinity posted...
Southrnboyj posted...
So I'm buying a Vita today. The best sale going on right now is the 209.99 bundle at Target.
It comes with a terrible game (Lego Batman 2). I have no interest in this game at all, solely want the price point.

Does anyone know approx. how much GameStop would buy this game for?

How about you call GameStop?

I was going to suggest he check ebay... but if he cant even figure out that simple answer to his question, then he's too dumb to sell on ebay... i feel bad for people who rely on gamestop for their used games.... ebay has its drawbacks, but buying and selling videogames is easy

User Info: sasukexiin

sasukexiin
3 years ago#12
GameNext posted...
I tried asking my local GameStop and they told me that I couldn't trade it in without a case! D:

now this is bs because the ones here throw away ds cases and you can't get games with them.

User Info: NeojianX

NeojianX
3 years ago#13
The Best bundle deal is on a 250gb X360 S with Darksider II and Batman Arkham City IMO.
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
3 years ago#14
sasukexiin posted...
GameNext posted...
I tried asking my local GameStop and they told me that I couldn't trade it in without a case! D:

now this is bs because the ones here throw away ds cases and you can't get games with them.

I know, I ended up selling it on eBay. Probably got more money there then I ever will at GameStop.
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 (PSV), Persona 4 GOLDEN (PSV), LittleBigplanet (PSV), Persona 3 (PSP), Patapon 123 (PSP) and random PSP games
PSN: michael903

User Info: seriously_lol

seriously_lol
3 years ago#15
The difference in money you get from selling on Ebay vs trading in at gamestop is becoming minimal. But not in a good way. The increased eBay fee + paypal fee+ plus shipping fee, it's almost foolish to sell on eBay these days. Honestly, I prefer trading it in at gamestop when they are running a decent trade in promotion. The best way to sell your used games is to join some reputable community with decent marketplace.

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#16
probably 2-5 bucks.
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#17
why not sell it bestbuy during their 100% bonus credit promotion they have monthly. you could probably get $10
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#18
Or just put it up on Kijiji/craigslist and get 15-20 in actual cash for it......
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
3 years ago#19
Spiffy247 posted...
I bet they won't even give you enough to even cover gas money to get to the store to sell the game.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: Petey_Meanis

Petey_Meanis
3 years ago#20
I bet they won't even give you enough to even cover gas money to get to the store to sell the game.

probably 2-5 bucks.

cheapassgamer.com Vita game trade values - http://i.imgur.com/477mCiK.png
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. GameStop question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived