Playstation store update 2/4 details (Vita-only edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation store update 2/4 details (Vita-only edition)

User Info: Voodoo_Blues

Voodoo_Blues
4 years ago#21
I would love if Blood Omen could become compatible. I like playing it on the handheld better than my HD TV. Played through Soul Reaver again recently. I love the Legacy of Kain series so much.
PSN: Melkezadek

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#22
Trevor_Belmont posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I want my Guacamelee dammit! That's next week, right?

Yes the 9th, I'm looking forward to Guacamelee! too though I won't be able to get it till Friday the 12th because Morgan Haro (from the Playstation blog) said that's when we will get our $10 for every $50 spent in March and I should get $20.

Cant wait...glad to see you are getting it too and I hope others check it out as well. These types of indie games with good production value are perfect for the handheld environment and I want to see them do well.
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow

User Info: Phil_E_Blunt

Phil_E_Blunt
4 years ago#23
Voodoo_Blues posted...
I would love if Blood Omen could become compatible. I like playing it on the handheld better than my HD TV. Played through Soul Reaver again recently. I love the Legacy of Kain series so much.

I'm right there with ya-Kain is a great series!
There is always the option of using remote play for
Blood Omen...I just wish it was compatible with my Vita memory card... :/
---"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation store update 2/4 details (Vita-only edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived