Too soon for a Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Too soon for a Vita?

User Info: S_T_O_N_E_

S_T_O_N_E_
4 years ago#11
sorry, but you're a sucker if you pay more than $240 for a vita and a memory card. I got a vita off ebay for 180 NEW in box + 25 for starter kit(comes with memory card plus screen protector etc) and got SH for 25.

'nuff said
I am resisting the urge to say something incredibly racist.

User Info: S_T_O_N_E_

S_T_O_N_E_
4 years ago#12
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
sorry, but you're a sucker if you pay more than $240 for a vita and a memory card. I got a vita off ebay for 180 NEW in box + 25 for starter kit(comes with memory card plus screen protector etc) and got SH for 25.

'nuff said

AND that was LAST october.
I am resisting the urge to say something incredibly racist.

User Info: grangia

grangia
4 years ago#13
Also, a 4gig ain't much.

8gigs maybe if you're going mostly physical, but there are a lot of games coming out digital only now-a-days.

32gigs if you plan to do full digital.

That's price-wise, game-wise there's no reason to hesitate anymore as there are a decent selection of quality games now and coming out this year.
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi

User Info: Raven-Z

Raven-Z
4 years ago#14
I will say this TC - get the 32gb card or go home. I filled my 16gb within a couple of months and bought a second one, now also full.
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.

User Info: x_Bravery

x_Bravery
4 years ago#15
Alright so I'm just going to wait on a decent bundle!

Also - Best Buy has a 16 GB sd card on sale, for anyone who was interested.. $30 instead of 60. You could get 3 and still be paying less than the 32 lol.

Though I think I'll wait until the 32 itself goes on sale.. (Has it ever?) and I'll probably buy 1/2 32(s) just so one will be for digital games and another for physical games.

Not that big of a deal having to wait but ehhh with how slow work has been I wanted to surround myself with a bunch of games without having to be bored to death. Thanks for hte information guys!
Filia/Valentine main
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Too soon for a Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived